Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ready or not!

Not quite sure if I'm totally ready for a newborn and everything
that goes with them but I am ready to not be pregnant.

Also I feel bad I haven't sewn as much as I did
for Avery's arrival but I did manage to sew this tiny dress.
I usually don't even put my babies in dresses for weeks
so who knows if she'll every wear it but I've always
wanted to make it. It's called an Itty Bitty Baby Dress and
I got the tutorial/pattern on this website if you want to try.

Less than 3 weeks!
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

jill said...

3 weeks!! Crazy. And why do you look like you are 3 months pregnant?! Annoying. You look so good. Maybe I'll get my act together and get this IUD out :)

Todd and Lisa said...

Erin, I'm so excited for you!!! And for you to not be pregnant, too. Good luck with #3. That's a fun one! Talk to you soon.

linds jo said...

i bet no one would believe that you are 9 months prego...that looks like me after a trip to the sizzler! your darling and you don't need any luck, you will be great! mike is the one who needs the luck:)

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

I want those tall skinny Barney genes! Erin you look amazing! I love your girls so much so I can't wait for the new babe! Except she's going to make Shay look like a monster!